my guided city tours can now officially take place again. However, due to the Corona situation there are some things that have to be taken into account:
- The maximum number of participants is 10 until further notice. If your group is larger, please contact me and we will find a solution.
- During the tour, each guest must wear a mouth and nose protection (please bring your own).
- During the tour the minimum distance of 1,50 m must be kept. I bring my tour guide system with me during the guided tours, so that you can hear everything, even if we are further apart.
- Culinary tours and guided tours which are only or only partly held inside are unfortunately not possible until further notice.
- Possible offers are guided tours in the Old town of Bremen, in Vegesack, the tour "Fairy tales and legends of Bremen" and the tour "True or false?".
I wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you!
During a city tour you will get to know the most beautiful and interesting sides of Bremen. I will show you the historical Bremen, the Hanseatic city, the everyday life of the citizens then and now. But also the city of sience and aerospace research. Modern city planning or culinary discoveries with Bremen specialities, on foot, in a coach or by bicycle. In any case, it will be entertaining for you. A city tour is always a special experience and rounds off your visit to the Hanseatic city. I offer you a varied programme of city tours in Bremen.
A trip to Bremen is worthwhile at any time of the year. For example, why not visit one of the most beautiful Christmas markets in Germany with me and enjoy a bicycle tour through the north of Bremen in summer with its own charm. Stroll through the old Hanseatic city with its many anecdotes and then relax in the beer garden on the Weser promenade.
Stories from the city bring city history to life
Become a Bremen connoisseur. With a guided city tour you will rediscover Bremen, experience the stories behind the historical facades and discover exciting details that you would otherwise have missed. Special guided tours illuminate unique aspects of the city that you have never seen before. Let me surprise you. If you wish, I can put together your own city tour for your special area of interest. Just talk to me about it, I have many topics.
Tour guide headphone system
For an optimal quality of my city tours I use a headphone system and speak to you via a microphone. So you can focus your attention on the sights and at the same time follow the tour better.
Note: The tour guide system is not used for guided tours for school classes.
Guided tours for groups
In order to maintain the quality of the tour, the number of participants should not exceed 25. Otherwise we can book a colleague and divide the tour into groups (the tour guide system is only available for one group).
I look forward to meeting you!
Vouchers for city tours in Bremen
You would like to give your loved ones a special treat for their birthday or any other occasion, but you are missing the right gift? You can also order vouchers for my city tours. I would be happy to advise you on the right offer.