I am very pleased to be able to offer guided city tours again. Due to the Corona situation there are some things that have to be considered:
- During the guided tour, the minimum distance of 1.50 m must be maintained in accordance with the "Seventeenth ordinance for the protection against wew Infections with the Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2" of 15.09.2020 (Law Gazette of the Free Hanseatic City of Bremen). I bring my own tour guide system to the guided tours (every guest gets a small device with headphones and I speak over a microphone), so that you can hear everything, even if we are further apart. With a group size of more than 12 people the routes are a little different than usual, because it is quite narrow in the Schnoor quarter and in Böttcherstrasse. I can give you more detailed information by phone or e-mail.
- A mouth and nose cover is only obligatory if the minimum distance cannot be maintained.
- The culinary guided tours and the tour through the Ratskeller of Bremen are unfortunately not possible again until further notice.
- Sightseeing tours can take place if the minimum distance of the guests can be guaranteed or if the guests wear a mouth and nose cover.
- Before the date of the tour or at the beginning of the tour I need the contact details of all guests, so that in case of an infection everybody can be informed. The data will be kept for three weeks and then destroyed.
I wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you!
During a city tour you will get to know the most beautiful and interesting sides of Bremen. I will show you the historical Bremen, the Hanseatic city, the everyday life of the citizens then and now. But also the city of sience and aerospace research. Modern city planning or culinary discoveries with Bremen specialities, on foot, in a coach or by bicycle. In any case, it will be entertaining for you. A city tour is always a special experience and rounds off your visit to the Hanseatic city. I offer you a varied programme of city tours in Bremen.
A trip to Bremen is worthwhile at any time of the year. For example, why not visit one of the most beautiful Christmas markets in Germany with me and enjoy a bicycle tour through the north of Bremen in summer with its own charm. Stroll through the old Hanseatic city with its many anecdotes and then relax in the beer garden on the Weser promenade.
Stories from the city bring city history to life
Become a Bremen connoisseur. With a guided city tour you will rediscover Bremen, experience the stories behind the historical facades and discover exciting details that you would otherwise have missed. Special guided tours illuminate unique aspects of the city that you have never seen before. Let me surprise you. If you wish, I can put together your own city tour for your special area of interest. Just talk to me about it, I have many topics.
Guided tours for groups and single persons
My offers are aimed at both groups and individuals. A guided tour is also possible alone, in pairs or with only a few people. Please feel free to contact me.
Tour guide headphone system
For an optimal quality of my city tours I use a headphone system and speak to you via a microphone. So you can focus your attention on the sights and at the same time follow the tour better. In order to maintain the quality of the tour, the number of participants should not exceed 25. Otherwise we can book a colleague and divide the tour into groups (the tour guide system is only available for one group).
Note: The tour guide system is not used for guided tours for school classes.
I look forward to meeting you!
Vouchers for city tours in Bremen
You would like to give your loved ones a special treat for their birthday or any other occasion, but you are missing the right gift? You can also order vouchers for my city tours. I would be happy to advise you on the right offer.